Not sure what suburb you want to live in? These questions will help you work out if the area is right for you.
- What places do you visit regularly, for business or pleasure? Are they easy to access from here?
- What is the local crime rate?
- What are the local schools like? Where are the school zoning borders? Even if you don’t have children, this can effect resale value.
- What are property prices likely to do in the future? How have they performed historically in the area?
- What sense do you get from the neighbourhood: are houses and yards looked after? Is it quiet or busy?